Colt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I'm the one who has one. Is there any other way than to physically check what holster will fit the 2000? Does anyone know for a fact what model holsters might? thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Other than contact the manufacturer for that information, the answer is no. You have to physically try on a few. Also, a custom holster will fit.

Actually, if you draw a pencil line around the gun closely, and take it (the drawing) into a gun shop, they might be able to find a holster to fit. Other than that, why not just take the gun into the store and fund one that'll fit perfectly?

If you have no luck, and you want to have a holster made, send me the photos I'll ask for and that outline drawing and I'll custom make a "period" style holster for it.

Bud

Yeah, I'm the one who has one. Is there any other way than to physically check what holster will fit the 2000? Does anyone know for a fact what model holsters might? thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.