Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Well I suppose if you've got more money than you have any idea what to do with. Certainly enough to buy a nice SAA as an alternative...even if ya don't get a naked lady in the deal.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I've been sitting here staring at those grips for a looooong time. I think I should get out of the house.....

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
what a line of b.s. :bang_wall:
he starts off by saying he'll let the pictures do the talking then he follows that up with an approx. 100(?) word sales pitch.
then he has the gall to add a 10.50 shipping charge on his 3k grips :rolleyes:

checked a couple of his other auctions..
100.00 for a stainless 45 mag that anyone can by any day of the week for around 30.00
Colt 1911 Factory 8rd Stainless Steel Mag NEW L00K : Pistol Magazines & Pistol Clips at GunBroker.com

i guess p.t. barnum never died, he's alive and well in texas and advertising on gun broker.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
For $3100.00 the woman that posed for the stocks better deliver them to you door, install them on your 1911, and then make you a sandwich!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm afraid I'll have to pass on these beauties and let one of you gentlemen pick them up. ;)

·
Registered
12,845 Posts
If the Ivory 'grips' had Emeralds for the Eyes and Rubys for the uhhh, High Beams, and had a Rattlesnake coiled up and a Banner saying "Born to Ride" and were about 3,000 dollars less...I might step up to the plate...but, otherwise...'nope'...

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
This guy is a disgrace to Texas gun dealers! Having said that, it does look like he may have an EXTREMELY rare Colt item for sale! Colt 1911 150th Anniversary Grips Extremely RARE : Pistol Grips at GunBroker.com

Have any of ya'll ever seen a pair of these......or even heard about them? :rolleyes:
every standard production colt 1911 type pistol manufactured in 1986 was shipped with those grips.
just like everything else i saw that he's selling, he's price gouging on those grips too. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts