Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a hard time finding this forum. I was doing Google searches looking for a Colt forum. I couldn't believe that there wasn't one. Then somebody mentioned this forum by chance on the S&W site. I think there is a way to make search engines like Google point to sites. I think it would help build this site, if that could be done.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I herd about this forum from soneone in the S&W forum to TA. it's like a home comeing for me. it's amazing how many of the lost are starting to find there way home again.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Agreed. I can't remember now just where I heard about it, but I can say that I was thinking for a long time that a Colt revolver forum was badly needed. Glad I finally bumped into this place a few months ago. I am enjoying being here and learning from some very knowledgable guys. Hope to contribute more too. Charlie

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hopefully with some more active participation this Colt place will grow. I too heard about it on the S&W Forum. Some pointers can definitely be set to help search enmgines find this place.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I seem to remember long ago it was in United Forums and ran a Google search. That was how I found it and Smith & Wesson and Ruger forums. Some of the other old ones are extinct.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts