Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rogers butt stock with Colt pad. All grips and sites are Magpul. Pencil barrel, 1/7 no bayo lug. Lower is marked Colt M4.

All I got was 2 Pmags and the "ultra fancy" box from Colt. No paperwork. I called Colt and they mailed me a manual, but it is a general manual.
This version is not on their website. I can not find much info online either. I am interested in any info anyone might have on this version.

·
Registered
1 Posts
it looks like the one i have a colt LT6720R a special limited edition from Talo. They show up on Colts website in the pdf tables for rifles. mine came in a plain brown box and the only manual had a print date from 2009. is yours a 2011/12?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
srobinson007, No idea on year. I bought it used after I was told Colt was on a 6 month backorder....That BS story is for another day...The rifle had original grease and the bolt looked like it had never held a round. Sales told me it was unfired. Bought and then traded right back in. That was 2 months ago. Serial 1004XX

Mine came with plain brown Box., 2 Pmags. Colt sent me a manual. Pretty much plain jane I guess.
Guess If I wanted a nice plastic case, paperwork, stickers and a mag I should have bought a STAG. LOL I love my Colt!!! Brown Box and all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts