Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 0900 hours, April 27, a hush that usually rests over the valley will be disturbed...Disturbed with extreme prejudice.

Marlin Cowboy's chambered .38-55's, .30-30's and .357's will strike and dent steel targets, with malice of forethought, arranged in scattered order and distances in a convenient location known only to a handful of dedicated shooters.:confused:

Should any unusual circumstance develop, our team will not give up our location nor expect reinforcements...:rolleyes:

Should our location be destroyed due to a non typical weather pattern, we are prepared to sacrifice our bodies to Starbucks and wait it out.:cool:

Feedback will be provided, but don't expect pictures....:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
"GET SOME"
Never did like the quiet serenity of "God's Country" anyway..

Mark your targets- then service them with surprise, speed, and overpowering aggression!

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the weather was cool...sometimes wet and windy most of the time...16" by 12" steel Cong target and stand weighing 50 lbs, set at 300 yards, was hit every time with the .357, .30-30 and the .38-55. Every thing was fine until the wind blew the target down.:mad:

AND I was not going to walk UPHILL both directions to reset it...:rolleyes:..So we called it a day, had lunch, talked about finding Coyotes and Wolves next time out.

Sure beat the heck out of staying at home or going to work...Oooops..I apologize ,I just remembered; NO FOUR LETTER words on the Forum..;)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
If I get to go next time I will gladly walk the hills for you and I wont even ask to use your walker.

flanman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts