Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
If it doesn't I'm sure he can fabricate one.

(Most people in Tennessee are honest - he gives the state a bad name)

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
He isn't branching out. He has been an FFL for quite some time. I've seen him post auctions for guns on Gunbroker. I also had one of the crooks business cards and it shows FFL printed on it, for what that is worth.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
He is posting WTBs on a local gun board here in TN - buying Pythons. Cash money.
I suppose that any pythons he buys without boxes will suddenly find homes in his fake boxes with his fake labels and paperwork and we'll be seeing them as nib pythons for sale online :bang_wall:

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
In the past I have noticed him buy quite a few nice Snakes on GB, but never saw them come back up for sale. He is either selling them somewhere else in fake packages or is hoarding them up. Its a low down dirty shame he has probably amassed a nice huge collection off of all those $165-$185 fake boxes he has sold:mad:. If you do the math on all of the sites, he has sold well over $250,000 worth of that Trash! And that is a VERY LOW estimate imo.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
maybe the IRS will tap down on his butt if he is not reporting all the sales
In the past I have noticed him buy quite a few nice Snakes on GB, but never saw them come back up for sale. He is either selling them somewhere else in fake packages or is hoarding them up. Its a low down dirty shame he has probably amassed a nice huge collection off of all those $165-$185 fake boxes he has sold:mad:. If you do the math on all of the sites, he has sold well over $250,000 worth of that Trash! And that is a VERY LOW estimate imo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts