Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So glad I found this forum.I just added two Colts to my collection.my wife's Defender and I will be getting my New Agent with the CT grips this week.Look forward to lots of conversation

·
Registered
406 Posts
Welcome, from your cousins over here in Texas! I collect 1903 Colts (Model Ms), and have recently acquired an Army Special and a Police positive I am enjoying Lots of nice folks here.

Jim

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, dwillis. Colt lovers always welcome here. Enjoy and do share!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys.My wife and I are die hard Colt fans,She's 25 I'm 37 and it's so awesome to have found someone A couple years back after my bitter divorce to show me the light and get me into a great hobby,hell a lifestyle.She started out in the Marine Corps at Parris Island where she blew her knee out and wasn't able to finish per the medics,Right before she graduated and it tore her up bad inside.She's not a quitter at all.So not only is she a tough woman she knows what's up when it comes to guns.she carries a 1970's Govt model 1911(it's bout big as she is..haha) I carry a later model Mark IV right now but we have gotten each other new carry guns for Christmas.I got her a Defender .45acp and she got me a New Agent with trench sights and the CT grips.Both guns we fell in love with the moment we laid eyes on them.We are getting my daughter a Colt Mustang soon(She's about to turn 15 on thanksgiving,I had been raising her on my own till I met my wife now)My daughter loves to shoot and is pretty darn good too thanks to the wife,haha..Anyway I tend to ramble a bit so you'll have to excuse me but it's just who I am.Again Thanks for the warm introduction and I look forward to meeting many more great Colt enthusiast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.