Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my department we have several M.D.s that come from overseas to conduct a few years of Research at our Hospital. Almost a year ago I was talking to a fellow co-worker about guns and shooting, when another co-worker (originally from Japan) overheard my conversation and was very inquisitive. He said he had been shooting once before, during a visit to California 10 years ago. We got to talking and I asked him if he'd like to go again. His eyes got as big as silver dollars, when he said "sure". As a send off present to him, I took my friend out to my property to do some target shooting. I figured I'd post a few pics of the day. We should be very thankful that we have the right to bear arms. The only people who have guns in Japan are the police and the mafia.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Something he will never forget. Or you for allowing him such fun. How easy it is for us to take things like this for granted.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Very nice thing you did! That young man will probably remember it for the rest of his life.

·
Registered
44 Posts
win win all around.him for sure ,you turning him on to such fun.and us threw your pics.his bosy language and facial expresion say it all!fun for one and all..

·
Registered
323 Posts
You really did good!
If more gun hobbyists would 'spread the word' by showing others why we enjoy shooting, our cause would further itself much faster!
Good going!
Don

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Same story here, we had a complete shift from work that came shooting yesterday at my gunclub. Just a small competition and a demo! Happy faces allaround!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts