Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my department we have several M.D.s that come from overseas to conduct a few years of Research at our Hospital. Almost a year ago I was talking to a fellow co-worker about guns and shooting, when another co-worker (originally from Japan) overheard my conversation and was very inquisitive. He said he had been shooting once before, during a visit to California 10 years ago. We got to talking and I asked him if he'd like to go again. His eyes got as big as silver dollars, when he said "sure". As a send off present to him, I took my friend out to my property to do some target shooting. I figured I'd post a few pics of the day. We should be very thankful that we have the right to bear arms. The only people who have guns in Japan are the police and the mafia.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Same story here, we had a complete shift from work that came shooting yesterday at my gunclub. Just a small competition and a demo! Happy faces allaround!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.