Colt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a 4in blue Mkv trooper condition is very good no box or papers one small faint scratch on bottom of barrel and very minimal mussel wear could not see any other flaws. Aprox what would you think a good would be Thanks

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Looking at a 4in blue Mkv trooper condition is very good no box or papers one small faint scratch on bottom of barrel and very minimal mussel wear could not see any other flaws. Aprox what would you think a good would be Thanks
why don't you just post what the price is?
that way people can tell you if it's fair or not :bang_wall:

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
That's the going price around here also. They are great shooting and well built revolvers. You'll never regret buying it.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Just saw one around the same, but without the original grips for that price , so I think you should grab it. Would be curious if a standard Python barrel could be fit to it, that would make for an interesting python barrel revolver. I know about the Boa, but dont know how the barrels were made . Specific to the V frame or modified Python barrels. Even as is , it is a good revolver

·
Registered
538 Posts
Just saw one around the same, but without the original grips for that price , so I think you should grab it. Would be curious if a standard Python barrel could be fit to it, that would make for an interesting python barrel revolver. I know about the Boa, but dont know how the barrels were made . Specific to the V frame or modified Python barrels. Even as is , it is a good revolver
I believe the Peacekeeper is a mark V frame with a Python barrel.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
No the Peacekeeper has the same barrel as the MKV Trooper. It's the same gun as the MKV with a matte finish. The BOA doesn't even have a Python barrel. It's just a full lug vented barrel.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Nope has the same barrel as the Trooper .. I had written Colt when the Peacekeeper came out and suggested they put a Python Barrel on it and call it the Police Python Mark V. Seemed like a good idea to m. Go figger

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
A Peacekeeper and a King Cobra. Same gun except for the barrel and finish. Same as Trooper MKV except finish.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I bought the mkv and started a thread on it... Mk V came home with me. Pic included. Can upload better pics if wanted.

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts