Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Trooper 357mag 6" barrel, well my ex-wife decided to use the Butt as a hammer and ruined the original grips. Does anyone know where I might find some. Colt Mfg. does not have them. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks
NamVet69

------------------
"Don't Tread on me, I always Double Tap!"

·
Registered
41 Posts
Try Gun Parts Inc. also known as Numrich Arms. They buy up the old inventories of gun manufacturers.

Best bet is try there first and then CDNN second.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Not to confuse you-BUT-is it a Trooper,or the later Trooper Mk. III or Mk.V?? Target(large) or "service"(smaller)style grips or stocks?? The early troopers(pre 1969) can use stocks from the official Police,Python,Officers Target. Hopefully,Gun Parts has a drawing to guide you on line,but Id also go on eBay,as there are usually many Colt grips for sale/ WITH photos. Good Luck! (and I thought my wife screwed up by using a good screwdriver to open lid from a can of paint! Bud

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lonewolf:
Not to confuse you-BUT-is it a Trooper,or the later Trooper Mk. III or Mk.V?? Target(large) or "service"(smaller)style grips or stocks?? The early troopers(pre 1969) can use stocks from the official Police,Python,Officers Target. Hopefully,Gun Parts has a drawing to guide you on line,but Id also go on eBay,as there are usually many Colt grips for sale/ WITH photos. Good Luck! (and I thought my wife screwed up by using a good screwdriver to open lid from a can of paint! Bud<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts