1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
$.22 per round, that works out to $11 per 50rds. That is not a bad price these days for commercial bought 9mm FMJ. That is what I used to pay almost 6yrs ago for a box at Wallyworld when I was trying to break in the main spring of my new PX4 Compact. Price has gone up since then. I started reloading shortly after that endeavor, and now it costs me pennies per round. So I would recommend you look into adopting reloading as a hobby. Used equipment is easy to find at a cheap price point.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$.22 per round, that works out to $11 per 50rds. That is not a bad price these days for commercial bought 9mm FMJ. That is what I used to pay almost 6yrs ago for a box at Wallyworld when I was trying to break in the main spring of my new PX4 Compact. Price has gone up since then. I started reloading shortly after that endeavor, and now it costs me pennies per round. So I would recommend you look into adopting reloading as a hobby. Used equipment is easy to find at a cheap price point.

I have three progressive shot shell presses and a RCBS Rockchucker sitting in garage 1,000's of primers, pounds of powder and bags full of brass Shooting Weatherby rifles in 257 and 270 WM will get the first press if I DID find the time........ also 15yo, a boat, a ranch and a house that always needs work. Just looking for the best VALUE in ammo.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, one thumbs up is fair enough for me. We shoot CZ 75's and Browning Hi Powers . I'll send a range report when they come in

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Sanleaonkid, you brought a smile to my face with your list of chores. That's a nice low price and the time on the range is invaluable, the 15 yo will be 16 soon, and then 40 before you know it. The house will never be finished, the loading bench will always be full, as you imply and I agree. As far as I remember all Tula ammo has worked just fine for me.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have never used this ammo and know nothing about it so I can't comment as to its quality. I can say that this is about the same price I get 1000 rounds of 9mm from Georgia Arms for. I run through about 15,000-20,000 rounds of Georgia Arms ammo a year and their quality control is superb

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I have never used this ammo and know nothing about it so I can't comment as to its quality. I can say that this is about the same price I get 1000 rounds of 9mm from Georgia Arms for. I run through about 15,000-20,000 rounds of Georgia Arms ammo a year and their quality control is superb
I too use Georgia Arms ammo. They use once-fired Govt (mostly) brass. Always cleaned to perfection. Never had even one issue with their .223REM, .45ACP, .357Mag, .38Spl, 9mm, or .380ACP. Good stuff, IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
If you need some ammo to tide you over until the GA ammo shipment arrives, buy TulaMaxx with confidence.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts