Colt Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I always liked the square butts. I'd really love to have an early pre-detective special with the skinny square butt grip
I find the round butt profile fits easier in the cup of the hand ( between the finger beginnings of the palm and the thumb swell )... and to my eye is more aesthetic.

But hey, you own both...so the point is moot.

Enjoy 'em my friend !!

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
I always liked the square butts. I'd really love to have an early pre-detective special with the skinny square butt grip
I actually just bought one of those recently! Been meaning to make a post to share it. I haven't gotten to shoot it yet, but I definitely like the skinny square butt on it. It's super nice. My above comment about having the best of both worlds, that's actually the revolver I had in mind! ☺

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I actually just bought one of those recently! Been meaning to make a post to share it. I haven't gotten to shoot it yet, but I definitely like the skinny square butt on it. It's super nice. My above comment about having the best of both worlds, that's actually the revolver I had in mind! ☺
View attachment 704484 View attachment 704485
GREAT gun

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I find the round butt profile fits easier in the cup of the hand ( between the finger beginnings of the palm and the thumb swell )... and to my eye is more aesthetic.

But hey, you own both...so the point is moot.

Enjoy 'em my friend !!

Actually I just own the square butt. My friend snagged the round butt

21 - 27 of 27 Posts