Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I bought a Colt Combat Commander .45

Two weeks ago my LGS got in a Cold LE6920....I didn't need another AR 15....already have a Bushmaster...but I really liked the sights on the Colt. When I finally decided to buy it the gun was already sold.

So I'm on a trip to Tucson last week and stopped in at Sportsman's Warehouse and bought one with the Magpul stuff in flat dark earth.

But, when I got home I discovered the "Included MBUS Sight Adjustment Tool" wasn't in fact included...and the straight pistol grip thingie had no instructions on how to mount it. There was a loose bolt, nut, and washer...I'm guessing they go together somehow...but no instructions.

Emailed Magpul to see what they can do when they come back to work Monday but got an automatic email back saying they're too busy and not to hold my water waiting for their response.

Honestly don't know who's responsible for the missing part and info - Colt, Magpul, or Sportsman's Warehouse.

Good old learning curve with a new rifle....gotta love it... Who me? I'm just the customer who spent over a grand on your product....guess I should be searching you tube for how to videos...

Anyhow, I'm here and anxious to learn a bit more about both my new Colt AR and my Colt 1911

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Welcome to the Colt Forum from TN.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is interesting...the Magpul stock thingie has no sling swivel. There's one up front, but not another one on the gun. Must be more of this secret mystery knowledge of gun experts...off to Google up an answer...maybe....gotta love the learning curve....

And, thanks for the welcomes.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome aboard the Forum, Riverkilt. That's a shame you're having this experience with a Colt, of all brands. Please do let us know what you find out and hopefully you get it resolved sooner than later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts