Colt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been finding a lot of Ruger deals lately, but a roadside stop at a local Pawn landed two Scouts today. I like to collect the Scouts Peacemakers and New Frontiers, but they are getting pricey and scarce on Gunbroker and rare finds locally. Came across these two of equal condition. Unfortunately no box or paperwork, but condition is good to very good and price was excellent I think. One is a Q and one is an F, both duotone. Serials 15215Q and 28288F Excellent prices at $340 for the F and $425 for the Q plus tax. Will post some photos later. These are my first Duotone Colts. They were the owners father's who was a collector. The bad news is I missed the prize duotone... Unturned, Mint, box, original $thirty-something dollar sales receipt complete was already gone at $900 Old farmer got it, so at least it went to a deserving home. I would love to see that one anyway... If anyone has photos of a mint Duotone, please feel free to post it on my thread.

Photos added
http://www.coltforum.com/forums/photos-area/69462-colt-duotone-scout-q-serial.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.