Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the two newest Colt's I added , both nib mkV revolvers. The blue mkV is out of the Lynn Kvam collection and is in the book "Colt & it's Collectors" on page 174 ! I know the pictures do no justice, and will be posting better ones soon . I'd also like to give a big thanks for a flawless transaction,to one of our own . Forum member Lumberjack .. Thanks again buddy !

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Ah the Circle of The Colt Forum. From MaFd to Me. From Me to SSGunnip. From SSGunnip to Lumberjack. and Now from Lumberjack to Frmcon.

Make sure you sell them to another forum member! (Although if we all made a profit I'm scared to see the asking price!)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Ah the Circle of The Colt Forum. From MaFd to Me. From Me to SSGunnip. From SSGunnip to Lumberjack. and Now from Lumberjack to Frmcon.

Make sure you sell them to another forum member! (Although if we all made a profit I'm scared to see the asking price!)
That is funny!! I'll tell you what - if they ever came into my hands I would break the circle.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ah the Circle of The Colt Forum. From MaFd to Me. From Me to SSGunnip. From SSGunnip to Lumberjack. and Now from Lumberjack to Frmcon. Make sure you sell them to another forum member! (Although if we all made a profit I'm scared to see the asking price!)
If these do go up for sale again, it will likely be 30 to 40 years from now .. Thanks for a little history Marc , I like knowing how they got here.. Do you know where MaFd purchased them? And thank you all for keeping the original reciept, and condition ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts