Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through stuff in the garage and I came across these WW .32 blanks in an ancient cigar box of my dad's. I Guess they're blanks. If not, let me know so I can feel stupid. The plug looks like thin cardboard or something. My dad made those wood grips on that long barreled .32. I broke the originals when I dropped the gun at school in the 3rd grade in 1966 on Halloween Day. My dad was mad. Not because I took the gun without asking, but because I dropped it. Now kids get expelled for pointing their fingers like a gun. That nickel .32 was my uncle's in S.F.

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
One can anneal the brass after you are done shooting them and make them into cases for live ammo if needed. But I simply just leave the crimp in place, fill the case full of 700X and put a card wad on top. It gives a loud report and has enough pressure to not let the primer push out.

·
Registered
9,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Nickel one looks to be in maybe pretty good shape!

Is the timing and lock up pretty good on that one?

And for that matter, how is function on the dark, long Barrel one?
Both guns have non functioning hands. Is that long rusty one scarce in that barrel length? It seems like such a contradiction. That's why I always liked it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.