Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
When I looked at the thumbnail, I thought it looked like it had been dropped into a vat of acid...or maybe a woodchipper....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ha ha ha ; yep , that pistola came from Barney frank's vault . Wouldn't even consider a bid on it 😁. it's so purty....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Look at the Python Elite grips, same seller. Appears to be the hand of the ugly Python's engraver. Notice mashed middle finger nail (pic. 3), if so it's just desserts!

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
i never figured that a python could get leprosy, ugh :confused:

sorry to say that thing is beyond ugly! :bang_wall:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Why would you do that to a python?
How bout to cover up some really, really bad pits & scratches & scars & wear & corrosion and last but not least make an obscene amount of profit. But just look....the box....the box. Now all he's gotta do is buy an "original" Colt Python target!

·
Registered
382 Posts
How bout to cover up some really, really bad pits & scratches & scars & wear & corrosion and last but not least make an obscene amount of profit. But just look....the box....the box. Now all he's gotta do is buy an "original" Colt Python target!
what is wrong with the box?

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
It passed up ugly on the way to obscene.I have never seen one look so bad that the only thing good you could say about it are the stocks look good.D*

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Well they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I just dont find it attractive at all. I am also not a fan of the snub Python (as far as aesthetics go). Id probably buy it for $500 though, just to see how it shoots.But, someone may love it and give him the price he wants.

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
I fear the only useful purpose for that thing would be as an attempted restoration project. No idea how it could be done.
Or landfill.
Prolly some small parts.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts