10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The Ultimate New US Armament M1903 pistol with High Polish Royal Blue finish
and recessed medallion deluxe checkered walnut grips
with scalloped uncheckered border

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Nice looking 1903. I think I am going to buy one when the nickel ones come out.

·
Premium Member
4,463 Posts
Excellent! One nit to pick: To my eyes, I truly wish they had retained the original Colt's scallop where slide and frame intersect at the front. It was slightly rakish and lent a bit of flare to the otherwise blocky snout. The larger radius of the original simply looks better to me. Of course, who am I, except someone with his nose pressed against the window, looking in?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Nice... i saw the new Nickel ones engraved ones on instagram so if the blue ones are $1,499 i assume Nickel and engraved are well north of that? Ouch...

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
A very nice package!
I'm going to mention something I am certain you've already thought about. You need to take some pictures of the pistol in the outdoors light. On your Magic Stump. The indoor pictures here do not do the pistol justice.
I'm thinking you had some bad weather in Ohio, or were too busy to get the pics you wanted yet.

·
Premium Member
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A very nice package!
I'm going to mention something I am certain you've already thought about. You need to take some pictures of the pistol in the outdoors light. On your Magic Stump. The indoor pictures here do not do the pistol justice.
I'm thinking you had some bad weather in Ohio, or were too busy to get the pics you wanted yet.
Magic Stump Rain Delay....

·
Premium Member
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
A very nice package!

Hey ei8ht can you get some shots of it outside in natural light?
Thanks!
Magic Stump Rain Delay....

7a3b8c0e042f48f8eabd818776c1f1c4_doh-homer-simpson-meme-doh_581-600.gif

Gee Guys give me some credit here. I Know, I know.
Three days of rain make the Magic Stump Wet and Grumpy.
I'm not in a hurry to get my new US Armament M1903
pistol with the Ultimate High Polish Royal Blue finish wet........Phew.

·
Premium Member
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Go to the "Got hammerless thread" for more pictures.
1279-2.JPG
1279-1.JPG
U.S.Armament 1903 High Polish Royal Blue finish Pistol with Recessed Medallion Deluxe Checkered Walnut Grips
with Scalloped Uncheckered Border.:eek:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
ei8ht, the grip safety appears to be depressed on your pistol ??, and I think you, (or someone else), already explained why, but it escapes me just now.

Enlighten me please.

·
Premium Member
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
ei8ht, the grip safety appears to be depressed on your pistol ??, and I think you, (or someone else), already explained why, but it escapes me just now.

Enlighten me please.
Question, do you own a Colt hammerless?

Reactions: SHOOTER13
1 - 20 of 27 Posts