10 power, with unertl mounts
15 power, with dust covers and unertl mounts

i am asking $1200.00

thankyou
jim

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sounds like it may be a good deal but need to know the models and the condition, a friend of mine is looking for two nice Unertl scopes, I guess the 4 power is a hunting scope but what about the 10 and 15, I know he's looking for a Unertl Vulture hunting scope and something in a 1.5 inch or 2 inch Target scope.
IP

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimmy b:
ira

i have the following

4 power, with dust covers and unertl mounts
10 power, with unertl mounts
15 power, with dust covers and unertl mounts

i am asking $1200.00

thankyou
jim
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi Jimmy,
What models are they, what condition, and how much.
IP

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimmy b:
have three vintage unertl scopes for sale.

jimmy b
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ira

instead of going back and forth with this information request....just give me a call at (201)935-1153.

jim

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks for the number Jim, I'll give it to my friend and tell him to call you as he's not on the internet, he of course will ask the same questions as I don't think he will spend that kind of money not knowing the condition or what models they are. Good Luck on selling them.
IP

ira

instead of going back and forth with this information request....just give me a call at (201)935-1153.

jim
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts