Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is unusual for me to spend more than $10 to $20 on odds and ends at a gun show, and never a gun /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, until today /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif There were a few more Colts than usual and I just couldn't resist what I considered a pretty fair price. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
As purchased:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
A1A which show, I am envious. Where can I find a "few more Colts than usual"?

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Me too. I've rarely seen "A few more colts than usual".
I'm jealous.

·
Registered
689 Posts
My guess is the Bradenton show!!! Prior to his answering us anyone else care to venture a guess???

BTW, great find...

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
My guess is the Bradenton show!!! Prior to his answering us anyone else care to venture a guess???

[/ QUOTE ]

That is why I asked 'cause they had one up the road a piece in Palmetto today too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Palmetto = Bradenton /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Good guess, there were about 5 shows in state today. Feast or famine. There were maybe three Diamondbacks, including 2 1/2, all in .38, one nickel. Not really collectors, but nice shooters. Started at $650 and went to $900 or so for the snubbie. One NIB nickel Trooper MkV for $575 (labelled as stainless, I straightened it out /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif ), a "factory" gold Python with box that I didn't get to see for $1575, a clean blue Agent that I didn't look closely at tagged something like $475, a very nice (maybe a couple dozen rounds shot by original owner) with tattered box Det Spec tagged $399 and a few older pieces (OP / DA etc) that I don't even try to shop for. That's the best I remember from one quick pass. If you were there and remember otherwise, don't hesitate. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts