Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I spotted one in the 275xxx serial number range. I haven't bought it YET. How many were made in .32 W.C.F.?

I only knew about the more common .38 LC version.....

Best,
Charles

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
They were only chambered from 1905 till 1907. Then they became the Army Special. I have a nice 1907, 6" in 32-20. I don't shoot it often, but it is a good shooter.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Colt "DA Special New Army Positive". Wow, that's a mouthful.
The ironic thing is that I have never seen one in this caliber before. So, I bought mine @ $299 plus the freight figuring that I might not find another one for who knows how long if ever. Now, this makes the second one in as many weeks. ;)

Someone here needs to grab this one and we'll start a club! :)

Best,
Charles

·
Registered
89 Posts
There is a 4-1/4" (i believe) locally at our gunshow, nice patina throughout, ,matching, etc. grips are different, all wood, 1892 patent date. The revolver is nice and tight, .32-20, gentlmen is asking $650 with holster and box of ammo. May go back for another look.

·
Premium Member
5,823 Posts
The ironic thing is that I have never seen one in this caliber before. So, I bought mine @ $299 plus the freight figuring that I might not find another one for who knows how long if ever. Now, this makes the second one in as many weeks. ;)

Someone here needs to grab this one and we'll start a club! :)

Best,
Charles
Charles, I have one, too. It dates to 1907.

Tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts