Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a semi-local customer approach me right after I made my first cowboy style rig and tell me he wanted one just like it with reversed colors. Also wanted a scabbard for a Rossi Ranch Hand - no problem.

When we got together for me to get the lever we chatted a bit and off we go. By the time I got home it had gone from 'just like this' to a rig in the ol film "Silverado." He wanted an 'Emmett' style rig in the color combo he'd already picked. This is obviously a pretty loose interpretation but you get the idea :) The scabbard can be worn as a backpack or lashed down like a traditional scabbard would. This was my first Ranger styled belt and I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

Derek is a local LEO and I'm hoping to get an action shot of him wearing it out of his squad car somewhere down the line. Maybe on one of his mock SWAT raids :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Eaglestroker...That's some fine leatherwork. I especially like the color combination of contrasting tan and black and the white stitching stands out well. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Eaglestroker...That's some fine leatherwork. I especially like the color combination of contrasting tan and black and the white stitching stands out well. Thanks for sharing.
I can't claim the combo this time as it was his doing. I kept saying 'now you're sure?' All is well that ends well. The dark is actually an extremely dark chocolate.

Very nice work. Is that a Uberti six gun?
It is, not much for a beautiful finish but it shoots so he says.

Well done Rob! That is nice work. Thanks again for fixing my Baker , it works fine. Nick
No problem Nick, thanks for the compliments!

​Looks fine, mighty fine.
Thanks!

First rate quality! Well done.
Thank you!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dang, ES, thats some fine work. Yaaaawn..... Hahahaha. (Joshin you, ES)

Just a mention about your terrific picture compositions. I enjoy your photos just as much as your
TOP-SHELF leather work.

Those pictures show real imagination and thought to display the finished product.

Congrats on 1) ANOTHER grand creation, and 2) the skill to showcase them aesthetically.

I dig it every time.

·
Registered
205 Posts
That looks great Rob! I really like the scabbard as well as how you made it with two options for carry. And congrats on your first ranger belt!

He shouldn't just wear it on mock SWAT raids, but actual ones. If I was barricaded in a house, and saw a guy get out of an APC in those rigs, I'd probably think along the lines of, "This dude didn't come here to negotiate."

Serb's right about your pictures. I need to send some of my stuff your way and have you snap some photos. Gosh, even the pic of Scott Glenn looks like it's straight out of 1985. How on Earth did you do THAT?:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts