Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 24th the wife and I are leaving our ice and snow clad town to try to find a little warmth. Now, normally this is not newsworthy but occasionally I'll get a p.m. from one of our members. I will not have internet access where we are headed and don't want to be perceived as rude should some one p.m. me and not get a reply.
See you all the end of February.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Rick, we live a little north of you and are headed out on the 19th of Feb. for the same reason.
Shoot a little trap at the Silver Dollar in FLA and spend some time on the beach.
Have a safe trip.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all for the best wishes. Snow started around Nov 15 and hasn't quit since! Ice, sub zero temps and double digit sub zero wind chills. About 6 days of sun since Nov. I'm generally an upbeat guy but not seeing the sun regularly has got me down.
I'm outta here! ( If I can get out...blizzard with zero visibility due Fri p.m. Hope to get ahead of it.)

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Say, Rick and jbmi, I must forewarn you. Winter has been brutal in SW Florida lately. We've had nighttime temps down in the 30s (above zero) several times so far. Daytime highs have only been in the 60s (above zero.) And the Gulf has been holding about 63 degrees (above zero.) And there ain't no snow shovels at the Ft Myers Wally Mart! :cool:

Reactions: Rick
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.