Colt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an unused Trooper MK III Officers Model Match, as well an unused Trooper Mk III .357, 6" that I have been talking to a local shop to wholesale them to, or consign with. I can't find much to determine the market value of these and I want to be fair and realistic, any help? Nothing online close I can find, current anyway, auctions or otherwise.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
We need photos. If it's a genuine Officers Model Match Mark III it has significant collector value. Less than 500 were made and most went to Europe.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As was said above, (1) we need good images showing markings and condition. (2)You will NEVER get your best value by selling or consigning it to a gun shop.

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As was said above, (1) we need good images showing markings and condition. (2)You will NEVER get your best value by selling or consigning it to a gun shop.
And should be avoided unless you need some hotdogs and a six-pack or go hungry.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll try to figure out how to post a picture, new at his, took a while to figure out how to start a post.

It is of course a true "Officers Model Match MK III", 6" 38 Special 3 vents on rib. J56192. I bought on auction web sites before but never sold, I don't do Ebay and asked around at some local shows but didn't get much information. My local gun shop is a great guy, and always fair, but this piece is a little special for his shop.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Well contact LumberjackII on gunbrocker he will get you your money plus.....

if your not in a hurry as I believe he is taking a summer break...…

He is a member here too....good luck I hope it brings mucho dollars as I have one too.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To those who have messaged questions to me, I am not ignoring you, I can't message yet either. When I can I promise I will respond.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BTW: I did post a picture of the roll stamp as requested as well as the box. The box has test target and registration card but no styrofoam, which I doubt was used in this package. Don't know why pic post came out the way it did. In the spirit of staying within forum guidelines I would rather no one makes an offer, when I am able I will list in classifieds and will hold off going to my local shop until folks on this forum have a shot at it.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Very nice piece to have.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts