Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this in a trade and was wondering is someone could give me a reasonable value for it?

The last patent date on it is 1905. Which means it was manufactured sometime between 1905 and 1912.

It locks up tight. The timing could use a little work, but it funtions in SA and DA. I have shot it a coulple of times, but I only got a few rounds with it and 32-20 isn't just sitting in the selves and most gun stores.

Any feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks.

IMG_0892.jpg IMG_0893.jpg Colt 1.jpg Colt 2.jpg

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Realistic $275.00 based on the fact the gun has little to no condition. Although it does have a couple good things going for it, its chambered in the fun to shoot 32-20 cartridge and its a Colt.

John Fugate

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Realistic $275.00 based on the fact the gun has little to no condition. Although it does have a couple good things going for it, its chambered in the fun to shoot 32-20 cartridge and its a Colt.

John Fugate
I was thinking in the $300 range. I had a guy at the gun show tell me he would ask $125.00 for and be lucky to get it. I knew enough to know he was trying to rip me off.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Prices vary with location if selling locally. Here it would be a 250-350 range

·
Registered
3,886 Posts

John Fugate

I concur with John!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts