Colt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On "auction arms" . Not sure how to do link.

Verrry nice set. Bid is already up around 8500.

Wonder why not on GB, for more viewers? GB more difficult to use ,or more expensive? "AA"" looks easier to become a buyer.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Beauty and the Beast, best way to described the difference.

Gunbroker has 100x the exposure as AA.

Some good deals trickle through AA because of the lack of eyes.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Interesting to me the disparity in pricing between the double diamond set and say the bicentennial set, which can be purchased for $4000-4500 give or take...

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Interesting to me the disparity in pricing between the double diamond set and say the bicentennial set, which can be purchased for $4000-4500 give or take...
Suspect it suffers from the same lack of demand, as the PD or AHA type Commemoratives.

When you see the BSTS Python and Officers Model in person it's impressive.

·
Registered
7,020 Posts
The seller 'jackthedog' is about the only reason to visit AA. He sells high quality items with no reserve and a $0.01 starting price.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
The seller 'jackthedog' is about the only reason to visit AA. He sells high quality items with no reserve and a $0.01 starting price.
I don't believe that the seller of the Double Diamonds is "jackthedog", but you are correct that he is one of the best on the internet.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well that Colt Double Diamond set sold on AA , but another nice set has popped up on GB now, by a CF member. Haven't seen one there for a while.
When it rains, it pours.:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts