Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m helping to settle the estate of a friend of mine who died in an unfortunate accident. I’ll offer them here at what I’ve determined to be reasonable selling prices and if they don’t sell, move them on to auction. Thanks for looking.

1903 Colt .32 Auto
Also called the Hammerless Pocket Pistol, this John Browning designed semi-auto was made 1917-18. It is a Third Series of the second pocket automatic Colt manufactured. Chambered for the .32ACP it has a 3 ¾” barrel, detachable magazine and hard-rubber grips. It has a slide stop and a grip safety. With original magazine.
This pistol is in pretty darn good condition with high-edge wear and a bare spot on the front left slide. The beautiful Colt blue is fading a bit but in good shape regardless. The hard-rubber grips are in excellent condition with little wear and distinct rampant Colt on both sides. A very attractive and cool pistol!
A very collectible Colt auto. $650 = $20 ship/insur. *NOW $600+ 20 *

Colt Challenger .22 Pistol
Something of a blue-collar Woodsman the Challenger was introduced in the Second Series post-war production as identified by the multi-bend trigger shape. Produced between 1950 and 1955 these have attained their own collectable interest as a low production gun of 77,000.
Challenger pistols have the same great grip angle that makes the Woodsman so pointable, same 10 shot magazine and same nice trigger pull. They don’t have the hold open on the last a cartridge, have less expensive non-thumb rest grips (Great for the Left-hander!) and more rudimentary rear sight. With original magazine.
This one is in great shooting condition with some muzzle and high edge wear, a scuff on top of the slide and a red sighting spot on the front sight. Well priced at $425 + $30 ship/insur.SOLD

All Forum rules apply, Payment by Postal Money Order; shipped via Priority Mail from my FFL to yours. 'I'll Take it' and PM or email to seal the deal!
Thanks,
Steven Dodd Hughes
[email protected]
406-222-9377

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry about the above post. Had problems posting from my mobile.

I will take the Colt Challenger. A confirming e-mail has been sent.

Thank you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about we lower the price of the 1903, .32ACP to $600+ 20 ship for that fence sitter so he can get on down and buy this cool pistol?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I image that this is the last bump before listing at auction.
Thanks~

·
Registered
2 Posts
Received the Challenger in good order. Thanks much to SDH for the accurate description and a straight-up transaction!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts