Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know most folks on here are interested in the inner workings of Colt, so I will post a brief report based on my visit there this morning. I was there to pick up my New Frontier (will be posting photos in a separate entry) and Brent gave me a quick tour of the Custom Shop....several engravers working away, one on a stunning gold inlaid 6" Royal Blue Python....and racks and racks of slides and receivers for the "Marine" and "Competition "O" frame models. It was a very busy place, with a lot of work underway, and ambitious plans for the immediate future. I know many of the folks on here have orders into the shop and are impatient with the wait times...but I can tell you there is a lot of work being done, a lot of nice guns being built, and as always the quality, dedication and attention to detail were something to be very impressed with. Next time I will ask if I can take pictures; I was too distracted to even think of it. But rest assured the elves at Santa's workshop are very busy for us!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts