Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I had the camera out and decided to take a Walther family photo. Above is a 1960 PP .32, then a 1967 PP Sport .22, then a 1988 stainless Interarms .380 engraved by Michael Gouse, then an Eagle over N proofed Zella-Mehlis .32, and finally a 1966 PPK .380 (in the box).

I just bought the Walther PP .32, made in 1960. I'm going to customize it to remind me of a Walther I handled back at the 1984 NRA Annual Meetings that has stayed in my mind for 28 years now. It's time to make that pistol a reality!

-Steve

·
Registered
450 Posts
Here's mine...

Top one is a 1972 Danish Police 7.65 PP, middle one is an Interarms .380 PPK/s, and the bottom one is a 1944 RSHA 5th variation SS PPK, 7.65 vet bringback.

I have a nice P 38 vet bringback, too, but it is buried in one of my drawers at the moment.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
I'm not too much into autoloaders and am not a fan of stainless steel on guns that are also available in carbon steel, but I'd love to have a stainless Interarms PPK/S in .380. You guys have some great Walthers. I'm not a James Bond movie devotee, but I just had to have ONE of the PP family and that had to be an Interarms PPK/S .380. I found one locally (vintage 1992) for $450 with ammo and two mags. I sold a redundant Colt Police Positive Special for $400 and bought the Walther for $425. I shown it here a couple times and just love it. It shoots great. Now, if a stainless one shows up when I have the $....

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Here's my PP in .22. Great pistola. I removed the thumbrest stocks and put the regular plastic ones on. Holster is a copy (left-handed) of a Larson that my buddy Vic Perez in Burbank, CA, made for me.
Bob

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sorry, no picture right now, but you Walther fans will know how to envision a PPK with the ninety-degree safety, civilian, pre-Nazi, crown over N, ser #885XXX, 95%, correct clip, black grips. Looking for a first-gen Colt SA in trade, but not sure how to value this Walther. Suggestions appreciated. (Besides the obvious one: "Get a camera, fool.")
Thanks,
Thos

1 - 6 of 6 Posts