Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The "Old" Auction-Arms Format:
To have "Auction Arms" look the way it used to, in Google Search put "Auction Arms" (skip the quote marks). This is the way the Google Search result looks:

Instead of clicking on the top choice, the over-all title: "Auction Arms", click on the second: "Auction Arms - All Categories".

Auction Arms comes up with the format it always had in the past..

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Well, your method does work, but only until you go to the auction recon section, where I have all the things I search for listed...then it takes you back to the new site. I have given up completely on auction arms and only search on GB. I know that helps people out here...one less bidder to bid against ya!!!:eek:

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, your method does work, but only until you go to the auction recon section, where I have all the things I search for listed...then it takes you back to the new site. I have given up completely on auction arms and only search on GB. I know that helps people out here...one less bidder to bid against ya!!!:eek:
Too bad, sorry AA put you thru all this trouble.

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Looks like many sellers have bailed from Auction Arms...my few recent forays there showed a drastic reduction in Listings for the couple dozen categories I tend to seive through, old Colts especially...and for may of my Searches, the results were "0" results found, where, used to be, anywhere from a hand full to a couple pages worth, so...hmmm...

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like many sellers have bailed from Auction Arms...my few recent forays there showed a drastic reduction in Listings for the couple dozen categories I tend to seive through, old Colts especially...and for may of my Searches, the results were "0" results found, where, used to be, anywhere from a hand full to a couple pages worth, so...hmmm...
Too bad the number of listings didn't stay the same as before but with many fewer potential buyers. If I was the only buyer on Gunbroker with those conditions I could pick up Pythons for $500 (O, forgot, I DID pick up my test-fired-only Python 4 or 5 yrs ago for $499.- a Gander Mtn used gun) But i'd have a ton of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts