Colt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or more accurately...is allowed to make a fool of himself in front of a national audience. It makes me wonder if this is the best the antis can do to push their agenda or if they simply send a fool in for fodder as Tucker Carlson is one of the sharpest interviewers out there. He doesn't even need to work at it...just allow the guy to deconstruct his own argument.

Tucker Takes On Dem Over Muzzle Loaders | The Daily Caller

·
Premium Member
4,674 Posts
While this guy's argument is idiotic (what the hell is this new 'muzzle' he's talking about?), the push to ban muzzleloaders is expected, but I think a little pre-mature. I would have thought that they'd wait until they'd gotten all cartridge guns banned first.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Or more accurately...is allowed to make a fool of himself in front of a national audience. It makes me wonder if this is the best the antis can do to push their agenda or if they simply send a fool in for fodder as Tucker Carlson is one of the sharpest interviewers out there. He doesn't even need to work at it...just allow the guy to deconstruct his own argument.

Tucker Takes On Dem Over Muzzle Loaders | The Daily Caller
Sorry Snidely once was enough.

While this guy's argument is idiotic (what the hell is this new 'muzzle' he's talking about?), the push to ban muzzleloaders is expected, but I think a little pre-mature. I would have thought that they'd wait until they'd gotten all cartridge guns banned first.
He played right into Tucker's argument that these people do not know anything about guns, and that banning muzzle loaders shows their true intentions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.