Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,132 Posts
Anybody who buys that is gonna be screwed. I sent the seller a message about it being a fake Python...will report back if i get a reply.

·
Registered
431 Posts
The first photo where top of barrel does Not blend with frame should set off bells and whistles right away along with Army Special stocks. Buying As-Is, no returns or 3 day inspection privilege so seller is covered, that spells Caveat Emptor...

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
It`s hard to believe it got 19 bids. Must be shills? No semi knowledgeable gun person would give that much without trying to help their seller buddy out. UGLY!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
A mongrel by any name would be a dog.
I wonder why whoever it is doesn't just part it out.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well starting off the bidding at 50 cents and no reserve will really get the competitive buyers out even though the gun is not worth where it is at the moment. Good luck to whoever gets it. Ha!

·
Registered
9,132 Posts
I received a reply from the seller...here it is verbatim as I simply copied and pasted...

"I wrote that on a prescription on a gun on GunBroker it tells you I wasn't sure please sir don't bid on a gun thanks"

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
I received a reply from the seller...here it is verbatim as I simply copied and pasted...

"I wrote that on a prescription on a gun on GunBroker it tells you I wasn't sure please sir don't bid on a gun thanks"
Whoa... Maybe you should ask him to reply when he's off his "prescription"?

·
Registered
915 Posts
A bit off topic perhaps but ...

This one is currently advertised with this description: ."Colt Python in Nickel finish in Very Good Condition. Has had frame modification by gunsmith to accommodate different grips."

A gunsmith named "Mr. Bubba" maybe?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Aside from the pitting, I like the back half of the gun, somebody might like the front half, folks may well be bidding for the parts but I'm surprised it got to $700.00.

·
Registered
9,132 Posts
"Cosmetically has a few nicks and scratches."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts