Colt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy to say that I'm again noticing full page Colt ads in the gun rags :cool:

Looking at the July 12 issue Shooting Times and see 2 full page ads . One for the Govt 45 and the other for the new SP901 .308 rifle .

Thank you Colt :)

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I like it too. I saw an add for the new re-introduction Colt New Frontier!!!!!
Being a SA guy I really liked that.
Frank

·
Premium Member
12,780 Posts
It does my heart good Mitch! What was that old saying? Mom, baseball, apple pie, hot dogs and Colt's! No? Well it SHOULD be! HA! Welcome back Colt, indeed. :cool:

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Hell Yeah!!! I am All About that Talon04! Oh, and if Colt does and they put a freakin hole on the side I will Freak Out.
Amen Six Gun, let's just hope they give it a Taurus treatment on the back of the hammer or something of the sorts. No Holes!

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
I've also seen full page Colt ads in "Shooting Horse" Magazine. They are quite popular in that sport.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Seems they are on the move. Would like to see the full size Government 380 in all steel and alloy frame versions. Just picked up another 22/22 mag New Frontier,this and the 22 Peacemaker should get a second life.The 22 market is on fire and Colt could get back in with a few products that are variations on what they make, First up a reissue of the 22 Conversion unit.Next a 22 conversion unit for the Mustang Pocketlite as well as a complete pistol. The Colt 22 semiauto with a change. I would make the upper half the same , but would make the grip frame without integral grip frame /grips, would make 2 versions. One would take 1911 grips ,and the other would take Woodsman grips. A small frame 38, and a midframe 357.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts