Colt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Hey Everybody! Great to finally be members of the Colt Forum. Please, if you haven't visited our site, or seen our show, let me introduce you to Custom Shop Inc. We are proud to offer Colt recommended Restoration & Refinishing services along with Master Gunsmithing equal to Colt’s legendary Custom Shop. By using traditional methods, we aspire to deliver the highest standards of excellence in the industry. For examples, please look at our Gallery of Completed Work on our site, and see for yourself.

As a Colt recommended Restoration & Refinishing Shop, we have seen them all. From Python, Python Hunter,10 Pointer, Anaconda, Diamondback, King Cobra, Boa, 1911's to the earlier Detective Special, Trooper, Official Police, Officers Special and Single Actions. If you have an aging or well used Colt double action firearm or Colt firearm part, trust in us. We work hard to surpass your expectations and deliver service and quality you only get at the Custom Shop.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Custom Shop Inc. Restored Bright Stainless Ported Elites

And These Examples of our Restored Colt Factory Bright Stainless Steel Ported Pythons Are Amazing!

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Product
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun barrel

4 Inch Colt Python Elite With Ported Barrel In Bright Stainless Steel Finish

Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Product
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Product

8 Inch Colt Python Elite With Ported Barrel In Bright Stainless Steel Finish

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Custom Shop, thanks for joining. Your bluing looks really good. What means do you have to restore roll marks and logos?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Custom Shop, thanks for joining. Your bluing looks really good. What means do you have to restore roll marks and logos?
Seconding this question, previous owner of my MKIV Officer's ACP ground the entire left side of the frame down and tried to polish it to mirror finish. Needless to say, I got a shockingly good deal on this poor mistreated firearm.

O_E

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.