·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Reactions: VaqueroAZ

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Dont like that town....too many degenerates running it and that state. Dead Fish and his pal in DC can .......well you know.

-Mike

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it's getting terrible. The week end body counts are getting ridiculous !! They say the shootings are down, but I've heard they are doing some creative counting when it comes to that. I won't go into the city anymore for many reasons. The shootings, cost of parking, added taxes to almost anything. They don't need my money.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Back on christmass 1963 I was switching buss`s and got pick pocketed. I only had a few bucks stashed, missed my connection and spent the night in a flop house. Fond memorys of the rat hole. I remember the cop thought it was funny that I reported it to.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I'm waiting for Chicago to get "detroited". Most large cities can't sustain the single party, provide-everything, tax-the-rich attitude that's led to Detroit's downfall. Can't get blood out of a stone forever.

Buck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.