Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this isn\'t right.

We need to have SOMETHING posted here.

Tell me about your favorite Colt auto and why it is your favorite.

------------------
"Let's roll!"

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: Well, this isn\'t right.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SaxonPig:
We need to have SOMETHING posted here.

Tell me about your favorite Colt auto and why it is your favorite.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My favorite colt auto is my series 70 frame with a 22 cal conversion kit, adjustable sights. A fun good looking weapon.

Steve

·
Registered
58 Posts

I guess it would be a 1937 SuperMatch with double carved ivory grips. My favorite because of the finish and build quality.I also like the prewar Woodsman Match Targets,2nd series MT's are nice too.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I am not familiar with the Super Match. Is it a 1911?

·
Registered
3 Posts

Well mine would have to be my Woodsman Match target, series 3. Bought it used and kinda paid alot (499.00). It is just a joy to shoot and NEVER skips a beat!
here she is...

·
Registered
58 Posts

Saxon, Yes,the Super Match is a 1911A1.It looks just like the pre war NM,except chambered for the 38 super cartridge.They were made for about 8 years,not sure what model had the highest production,SM vs NM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.