Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the SAXET gun show today in San Antonio,Texas. I couldn`t believe the prices people where asking for anything that had COLT on it. I was trying to see what some of mine might be worth. Scarred up Diamondbacks were being offered for $450, and nice ones $550 up to $700. Rough Troopers $325, good ones around $400. Anacondas and Pythons don`t ask. I`m wondering if this just hipe or a trend? Is Colt ever going to manufacture revolers agin, or are they done for good?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sounds like Colt will be making the Python again as a Custom Shop item. Magnum Carry was on the drawing board, but looks like it's been scratched again. Doesn't look like prices will be getting any better, at least not for the discontinued stuff.

·
Registered
149 Posts
A year or so back, just before Colts announcement, I bought a very nice used 44 Anaconda for $399.00 and right after their announcement I saw another (.45) Anaconda advertized in the local paper for a whopping $980.00!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well let`s hope the recent change of leadership of the country will help Colt see the light. I`ve got a couple or so Colts. I would like to get more, but not at the current market rate. Not that I`m supporting Smith and Wesson for what they did, but at least they`re still making most or all of their handguns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts