Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I don't know. You can rest easy tonight knowing I was not crazy enough to put $820 into that gun.
They are built strong, but it ain't no Python.

P.T.Barnum and Murphy were both right, you know.

·
Registered
778 Posts
One knucklehead bidder ran it up about $300.00 all by himself.

Bidding frenzys are never pleansant to watch, and even less fun to be in the middle of same.

I hope he doesn't want to resell it for while!

Bob

·
Registered
764 Posts
all I can say is that 6 inch blue king cobras aren't that easy to come by. Most I believe are stainless. This may have drove up the price. 800 bucks, depends how much cash I had in pocket at the time.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Most I believe are stainless. This may have drove up the price.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct Bow, most King Cobras are stainless. The 6 inch stainless version is available all over at any time. You can buy one any day of the week on any auction site. The Blue however, you may have to wait a week or 2 to find. Still not hard enough of a find for "8" Bones.
Just my 2 Pesos.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
WHAT THE F&*$!!!

Hello, $820 for a NOT nib KC with a box without endflap!

Now I'm pretty ticked of that I missed out on a near mint Blue KC for 395 euros!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

What's going on up there?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow !!! You Nedderlanders sure can put your shorts on way to tight sometimes... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif LOL

Don't worry, I'm sure someone here will step up and sell you a used one for that price. ($820)

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Yep, but there's light for me at the end of the tunnel:

Got a call from my local policestation this morning: the paperwork came out okay. Now I only need to get my license renewed and I can go out to get my Python!!

With a little luck it will be out on the range by Friday!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts