Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a pity party today in anticipation of the snow and cold that we are predicted to get this weekend in central NY. I know, get over it, its winter!! Now I can clean some guns this weekend when I get done with clearing out driveways, barn etc.

pity party.JPG

Stevens Model 35 22lr
Colt 1909 Army 45 colt
Winchester 1905 35WSL

Have a great weekend. Mark

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
I shot this photo of our dog after rolling around in the snow...

I also saw these on the road...the weather is affecting everyone!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Wife woke up this am and said, “ honeeeee, want ta go shootin today”? This will be outdoors before rain starts. What to shoot?
SW 625? Yes ( its been a while).
SAA new frontier .45? Maybe.
G33? Yes.
Sig 220? Maybe ( clean up so easy).
end script. 34 degrees and damp. Only shot sig 220, but 2 boxes of rds and i got my fix.

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
I shot my Colt Model 1902 Military for the first time on Thursday this week! I only put 6 rounds of .38 auto through it but what a lot of fun! And I shot my "old" dishwasher (I know, I know, that makes me look like a hillbilly). For those who hate my target, it will be cleaned up and recycled for scrap very soon.
Kim

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I shot my JP Sauer 38H 32acp,Kimber Micro 380acp,Walther PPK\S 22lr,and mySig Sauer 232SL 380acp all well made firearms.Any day at the range better than working!

·
Registered
56 Posts
shot my colt service ace yesterday for the first time. only owned it 2 months and had to go to indoor range. fellow i bought it from said it was not a good gun for bulls eye matches but it shoots better than me . range employee shot 10 rounds into a dime size groupe wanted to know if id sell it , but he did not like the price . wish i had his early 20 year old eyes.

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
I finally stole a few minutes from over-work and and stopped in to the indoor Range while doing some errands, and tried out my new to me S & W 1902 in .38 Special ( or US Service Ct'g )...and what a joy..!

Just got it a few days ago, cleaned it, and Oiled it up, and it is smooth as silk. Fairly heavy on the pull in DA mode...but super smooth!

Only did 12 Rounds, fairly rapid DA, one Handed, 15 Feet, could hardly see the Sights in the really dim Lighting in there, but it seemed to have grouped fairly well regardless.

I was aiming for the "7" numeral.

8 Numeral ragged Hole, and up and to the Blue Ball Point Pen line, same drill, 12 rounds, fairly rapid fire, was with my S & W Commercial Model from right after WWI, in 45 ACP, Semi Wadcutters, and as you can see, it is an old chopperoo.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

·
Registered
621 Posts
I fired my Ruger BlackHawk that I converted to the Bisley configuration.
Used mt LEE cast & powder coated 140 grain SWC behind 3.1 grains of WW231. 38 special.
Hogleg Heaven!

1 - 20 of 239 Posts