Colt Forum banner

What do you all think of...

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  VDM 
#1 ·
not me...sorry

#9 ·
my guess is the wigglin pin came off the wobblin shaft, which allowed the jammin rod to strike the trippin hammer and we all know what that leads to. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and i thought i was the only smart a$$ on this forum. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

#10 ·
Being a smart-a$$ in my family is our primary inheritance and cultural identity. It is the paint that we use to create our form of art. But I happen to respect it in others so I'm sure we'd get along fine. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Dave

#18 ·
Sorry, this must be a very US-topic because I as a Dutchman haven't got a clue what all the hubbub's all about yall!

Yo, Reverend, My guess is your flock is wondering through the land of darkness, so do your thing, man!

#20 ·
I'll tell exactly what I think of...

You get a line, I'll get a pole. We'll all go fishing in the crawdad hole. Five card poker on a Saterday night, Church on Sunday morning...

That being said remember Kenny verified the Reverand and his 2nd cousin's theory of kay-ora-es, and I quote...

"I tripped on a cloud and fell-a eight miles high. Someone painted april fool in big black letters on a dead end sign. Unfortunatlly he saw so much he broke his mind with condisation and wax paper".

If this does not put it into perpsective I don't know what will!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.