Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new guy here. Just was curious to know what each member's speciality or passion. I've got a good cross section, but nothing to crazy, rare, or special.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Started with military self loader rifles. Then south american mausers. Then miltary trainers. Then Egyptian rifles. Then Argentine rifles. Then miltary snipers. Then Savage pistols. Then S&W revolvers. Then Colt revolvers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Primary Passion is Colt Pythons....I do have a couple of Diamondbacks one 38 and one 22,a King Cobra and I am looking for an excellant Anaconda, but not sure if I should get the 44 or 45 version. I too am new to this forum and collecting, but there are people on this site that are just excellant with information and advise. Diamondback 68 is one of the best, he should write a book....

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Thanks for the kudos Alan, but I too still have a lot to learn. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I can't say I collect, but rather accumulate. I do seem to have a fondness for adjustable sighted medium framed Colts and adjustable sighted N-frame S&Ws.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like Colt handguns. Also have a decent group of multi-national C&R weapons.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I enjoy 1911's with different functions and years, modded and non, but I have also started with the snake collection.

Lee

·
Registered
3 Posts
Percussions...specifically, the 1848-49 Pocket Models. From looking at the topics, I think I must be the only Percussion Colt collector still around.
Bob

·
Registered
705 Posts
25 Colt revolvers, 5 S&W revolvers, 8 Colt simi-auto's and a couple hi-cap auto's, Got a new safe, so it's a little bare.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts