Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is intrested in buying this gun off of me and I have no idea what a fair price is. If anyone could give me an idea I'd appericiate it.

·
Registered
794 Posts
chango, this type of question is very very common around here.

NO ONE here can give you an idea on what this gun is worth based on the total lack of details pertaining to the condition of this gun.

It's no different than me asking you to tell me what my 1969 Dodge Charger is worth.

I'm sorry if this seems like I'm hammering you but that is not my intent. I just can't help you without you first helping by providing at least some details.

Are you looking to get top dollar from your "friend"? If this is your friend then why not let him make you an offer? You know what you paid for it right? So anything past that is reasonable for a real "friend" wouldn't you agree?

[This message has been edited by WS23 (edited 08-29-2004).]

·
Registered
573 Posts
Chango: WS is right, it is tough to give you a value without all of the details as it is the small details that determine if a gun is a $150 shooter or a $450 pristine item new in the box. I can, however, tell you that a good pal of mine sold a .357 Mark III Trooper about 3 months ago in an internet auction and got $325. It was about 98%, blue with no box or papers. I hope this helps you out.

Charlie Flick

[This message has been edited by ordnanceguy (edited 08-30-2004).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts