Colt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Premium Member
Collect older handguns from Colt and S&W primarily
432 Posts
That's known as the Tyler "T" grip.
There are metal "fingers" that fit under the grips and hold it in place.

These have been made by several companies in the past, Tyler is the only one left as far as I know.

Tyler Manufacturing and Distribution Company, Inc
There's an outfit called B.K. Grips that's making a "Tyler-style" grip adapter; right now they are only making them for S&W revolvers.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.