Colt Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
It varies. A Sig P238 with a Crimson Trace laser is always in her purse, but when she goes to the barn to feed the horses she carries her S & W model 36 in a Desantis thumb break holster. She carries the S & W when we are riding on horseback.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Usually her Glock 23 in .357sig or when sized down, her Glock 43 in 9mm. She used to always have her S&W 642 in her purse, until someone made off with it.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
We went shopping this weekend and solved the problem.

The S&W Shield EZ .380 seems like a perfect fit. There was a big sale ending yesterday. The “promo pack” included a range bag, shooting glasses, hearing protection and the pistol with 2 magazines. $320 (including the sale price and after a $50 rebate!)

It fits her hand perfectly. She really likes the grip safety and the magazines are super easy to load with the external pull down “knobs”.

We’ll shoot it next weekend......

Best,
Charles

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
My wife carries a S&W 442 snubby 5 shot revolver. Lightweight, easily concealable, +P .38 special, shoots great will a little practice.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
I bought her a Glock 43 after she decided my 19 was too big. She has since “hit the road”, but the Glocks stayed with daddy. I would have missed them terribly.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts