Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years back I owned a small Colt 22lr semiautomatic pistol, not a woodsman. Haven't seen one like it before or since. There was no identification on the owners manual other than Colt Semiautomatic 22 Pistol. It came in a modern blue plastic case and two magazines, 10 rounders. I only had it a couple of months then got desperate and had to sell it. I bought it from a small sporting goods store and paid around $250 for it. It was stainless with plastic grip panels and shot very well. Any info would be appreciated.

·
*** ColtForum MVP ***
14,911 Posts
You had one of the short-lived Colt Cadet/Colt .22 pistols.

Introduced in 1994 as the Cadet, it was renamed as simply the "Colt .22" in 1995.

In 1995 an adjustable sighted model named the "Colt .22 Target" was introduced.

These guns were stainless with a polymer frame.

These apparently weren't great sellers for Colt, and when Colt discontinued most of it's guns in the early 2000's, the Colt.22 was one of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats too bad they discontinued making them. I was able to shoot the bottom out of a coke can at 10yds and rarely miss at least for the 200 or so rounds I put through it. It would make a good little backup pistol on my ankle. Darn, mabee I will run across another some day. Thanks alot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts