Colt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,181 Posts
Colt box guy finally got it right... Just sell a real factory Colt box. He may have accidentally sold Hopalong the box that box guy planned to use for photos to sell them :)

Nice Python. I'd normally say thats one from the top shelf of the gun safe..... But all Hop's shelves are top shelf. That's a nice Python package

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Colt box guy finally got it right... Just sell a real factory Colt box. He may have accidentally sold Hopalong the box that box guy planned to use for photos to sell them :)

Nice Python. I'd normally say thats one from the top shelf of the gun safe..... But all Hop's shelves are top shelf. That's a nice Python package

I'm sure I don't need to say this, but just in case...the box did NOT come from the Colt box guy!!! :)

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Tim
I posted a pic of my Diamondback (identical to your Python) and said it would make a nice companion. I then realized it was the Python forum. I didn't want to intrude on your post nor get introuble for misposting. Ron:)

Ron, I don't know what you wrote, but I believe you're too nice a person to say anything that would ever be considered intrusive! :)

·
Premium Member
8,181 Posts
I'm sure I don't need to say this, but just in case...the box did NOT come from the Colt box guy!!! :)
Good point.. What seems obvious to us, some may not realize that that was all in jest. That is a real box that came with the gun and it would be a shame to mistakenly think otherwise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.