Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!!!! Can anyone tell me what was included in with the Colt Python 10 Pointer. The one that I am looking at has the wood grips on the blued Python with the Burris scope. It also included the case. I also heard that there should be composite grips included. The gentleman selling it said that he know the man who purchased the gun new and that was not included. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Contact the Dude selling one on GA... He is asking a fair price. If nothing else you have a price compairison... I must add however that why these people do not insert a photo or two for the rarer guns (or any) they are selling is beyond me... Don't you guys come back at me saying that they may not have a camera (I already know that)...

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
VDM,

Thanks, I got some pictures from him and it has the Gun with the scope and the case. However, I am not sure if that is all that came with that model or if it is missing some additional items. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Check it out...

There was also an 8-inch-barreled Ten Pointer Series with a 3X Burris scope, wooden grips, an extra set of neoprene composition grips and a carrying case.

I got this excerpt from an outstanding article of which someone else has no doubt posted previously (its simply just to OUTSTANDING I can hardly contain myself)... My wife just slapped me back to reality, I'm OK now...

Here it is...

http://www.handgunsmag.com/featured_handguns/HGpython_1105/index3.html

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VDM,

Thanks for the info. He said that it did not have the neoprene grips with it only th wooden grips. He says that it was his friends gun who owned it since new and he would not have removed anything. Do you think the missing grips should be a show stopper for that price or can I get some aftermarket grips to complete the set?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Nothing these days is a show stopper... If I am reading you correctly meaning that you want it (and have the scratch) then by all means get it and don't look back... Although hindsight is 20 20 it is also the main reason we kick ourselfs in the behind for passing on such opportunities...

If you are referencing the listing on GA it states NIB!!! How can you go wrong??? Most Pythons such as this one are of limited runs of a 1000 or less and therefor there is always someone such as yourself that will want one as well, so the demand (and value) can do nothing but rise...

Buy it and send me a pic... Just don't tell the Better Half you herd it from me...

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
VDM,

Thanks for the advice. I never tell the wife until its to late and I need to ask forgivness. Its earier that way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts