Colt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hahahahaaha

Malysh, that is THE BEST description of the All American pistol I have ever heard.

Made me laugh out loud.

If only it had some orange on it and a Busy Beaver price tag, that would take me back.

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
As far as value?? If you find someone that wants one -- maybe $50.00 ?? just my opinion.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Rio, would you consider trading that case for a new Colt foam padded universal case that can be used for any Colt Pistol or revolver ? I'm looking for a small case like yours to better fit in my safe! Thx. Ron

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Are you sure that's not a generic 5" Government Model case?
This is a possibility. Made to fit various sized 1911 style autos.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rio, would you consider trading that case for a new Colt foam padded universal case that can be used for any Colt Pistol or revolver ? I'm looking for a small case like yours to better fit in my safe! Thx. Ron
Problem being, Ron - this case is in the UK!

Rio

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Yup. It's one version of the blue plastic molded 45 case that was used before the foam lined cases came along. I have several like this one and it also has the same molded "gun" profile as the brown plastic molded Colt cases. One of the blue cases I checked had a slightly different profile and was marked "2C", while another one lacked any marking.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I have to agree that providing a plastic case without foam inserts is kind of cheap.

I get a good laugh when I'm reading TBOCF and Wilson says "accessories" and it shows only........a cleaning rod :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts