Colt Forum banner

581 - 600 of 1227 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
image.jpg Trooper 1 of 300, Immigration And Naturalization Inspector. Built in Colt Custom Shop with Gold Acid Engraved with Colt custom grips and Colt Custom Department Emblems set in grips.
Got it unfired with letter from Colt, letter from Colt Historical Department and letter from Desk of Immigration And Naturalization Inspectors Office.
Gun is unfired but no box.

·
Registered
244 Posts
image.jpg image.jpg
View attachment 104269 Trooper 1 of 300, Immigration And Naturalization Inspector. Built in Colt Custom Shop with Gold Acid Engraved with Colt custom grips and Colt Custom Department Emblems set in grips.
Got it unfired with letter from Colt, letter from Colt Historical Department and letter from Desk of Immigration And Naturalization Inspectors Office.
Gun is unfired but no box.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone! I just received my first gun on Christmas. It's an heirloom from one of my grandfathers that I never got to meet. Needless to say, it is already quite special to me.

1957 Official Police - 4" barrel - E frame (but I frame grips still fit). The handgun is missing its original grips, and instead have faux stag grips, which really bother me. The original grips would have been brown crosshatched wood, with gold medallions. Does anyone have a source for used original grips or quality replicas? The only other option that I believe I'd do is smooth wood, stained black, with replica medallion. Any help whatsoever would extremely appreciated!

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
My newest acquisition...a 1964 vintage Trooper .357 I purchased from a Forum member...it's everything he represented it as. The lockup is really solid and, while having been fired, has either been fired very little or has received exceptional care...or both. The stocks are numbered to the piece as well.

P1100351.JPG

P1100354.JPG

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I just picked these up this week...a nickeled Lawman Mark III snubby and an Agent. The Lawman is used but overall great condition. It had aftermarket oversize stocks on it and I installed these Mark III stocks...turns out they're not quite correct...it's a 1979 date of birth and should have gold Colt medallions...maybe I'll change them at some later time if I find a set in equal condition. Still...they're not numbered to the gun so it's still incorrect. I used to have one of these in blue but sold it years ago...wish I would have kept it.

P1100360.JPG P1100361.JPG

The Agent was not advertised as NIB but appears to be. It has only the faintest hint of a turn line on the cylinder. The best I can determine it's a 1972 build...no paperwork but I'll look for some from that era. What I've seen thus far has been reproduction or counterfeit. I got what I felt was a great deal as the dealer owed me a big favor.

P1100362.JPG P1100366.JPG P1100364.JPG

581 - 600 of 1227 Posts